Preview a sample of the output created by StockOpter.com.
Checkout the functionality of StockOpter.com using our sample data.
Setup a StockOpter.com account and start growing your practice.
StockOpter.com for Advisors is The Best Tool for…
- Attracting new clients and assets under management
- Identifying diversification opportunities
- Creating branded equity compensation analysis deliverables
- Developing a framework for providing company stock and option guidance
- Timing employee stock option exercise /sell decisions
- Monitoring key decision criteria (e.g. Vesting, Expiration, Risk/Reward, Concentration)
- Assessing the risk of concentrated company stock holdings
- Advising clients what they forfeit by leaving the company
Each year companies grant more than $110 billion of equity compensation (employee stock options, restricted shares/units & performance grants) to employees. These high net worth prospects are a huge opportunity for financial advisors to drive revenue by providing diversification assistance.
StockOpter.com helps advisors get hired by executives with equity compensation by providing unique insights and a structured approach for analyzing and tracking these holdings. This system is highly effective at attracting assets under management and new client referrals because it facilitates timely and profitable diversification decisions with customizable reports, what-if dashboards and monitoring alerts.
Unlike most strategic financial planning tools that are complex to learn and slow at generating business, Advisors can produce a StockOpter analysis containing actionable recommendations in less than 10 minutes.
Regular Account Terms (Effective 4/1/15):
- Participant Case Cost:
- i. 1 Year Case: $85
- ii. 3 Month Case: $55 (only 1 time per participant)
- iii. Report Only: $20 (imported in batches > 25)
- Prepaid amounts are NON-Refundable. The following discounts apply.
- i. $350 4 annual cases (no discount)
- ii. $650 8 annual cases ($680 account credit, 5% discount)
- iii. $1,000 12 annual cases ($1,075 account credit, 7.5% discount)
- iv. $2,500 32 annual cases ($2,750 account credit, 10% discount)
- v. $5,000 66 annual cases ($5,650 account credit, 13% discount)
- vi. $10,000 135 annual cases ($11,500 account credit, 15% dis.)
- Account balances can also be used for customization and training services.
- Prepaid balances do not expire but are non-refundable.
Enterprise Account Terms (Effective 4/1/15):
- Participant Case Cost:
- i. 1 Year: $11.50 - $69
- ii. Report Only: $10-20 based on contract amount (imported in batches > 25)
- Discount Schedule:
- i. $28,750 Prepayment: $69/annual case for the contract period then $57.50/annual case after initial balance is spent.
- ii. $57,500 Prepayment: $57.50/annual case for the contract period then $46/annual case after initial balance is spent.
- iii. $113,850 Prepayment: $23/annual case for the contract period then $11.50/annual case after initial balance is spent.
- Effective discounts range from 20% to 87%.
- Account balances can NOT be used for customization and training services.
- Prepaid balances not utilized within one year of contract commencement are forfeited.
Contact Us regarding Enterprise Accounts.
Provides a risk/reward framework for making timely & profitable equity compensation diversification decisions.
Compares the detailed cash flow & taxation results of different exercise & sell scenarios for tax efficient decisions.
Hosted Web Application: Using ASP.Net and SQL Database
Desktop Application: Excel Add-in requires MS Office 2010 or 2013 + Windows 7 or 8
Ease of Use:
Easy: Menu driven program
Moderate: User needs to be comfortable with Excel
Online Help/ Training:
Extensive: page help, input field info and concept & how-to videos
Extensive: includes topic information and row help
Type of Grants Supported:
All: NQs, ISOs, SARs, RSAs, RSU & Performance
All: NQs, ISOs, SARs, RSAs, RSU & Performance
Case Creation Effort Required:
Minimal: 10 to 20 minutes
More: 45 minutes to 1.5 hours
Manual and Importing via Spreadsheet
Manual data entry & SO.com import
Black Scholes & Intrinsic
No: Uses Estimated Tax Rate.
Yes: Updated Annually.
Yes: ISO disqualifying disposition analysis & exercising ISOs to AMT limit.
Dashboards compares assumption changes: Price, Volatility, Tax Rate, etc.
Strategy Wizard: creates diversification scenarios by grant, inventory or goals.
Leverage, VaR, Concentration% & Goal Attainment%.
Cash flow & diversification% over 15 year horizon.
Report Creation Function:
Creates Word documents using modifiable Word templates.
Excel output can be copied & pasted into separate documents.
Volume Report Creation:
Yes: For Employee Workshops
Automatic: Client Data, Reports & Alerts are Archived Indefinitely in Database.
Manual: Client Workbooks Must be Manually Archived.
User/ Client Monitoring Alerts:
Yes: Emails sent when vesting, expiration, stock price, Insight & VaR Ratios, Concentration% or Goal Attainment criteria are met.
Case Sharing with Other Users:
Yes: No Cost for Additional User ID's.
Limited: Users Need Separate Licenses.
Can export client data in spreadsheet format to transfer to other SO.com accounts or for exporting to other applications including StockOpter Pro.
Can import data from StockOper.com and SO/Pro worksheets can be used to transfer data to other applications.
Clients can be given access to Data Entry, Dashboards, Concept Videos, Reports and Alerts.
SO/Pro Excel workbooks can besent to clients but some functionality is deactivated.
User Function Control:
6 standard levels of functionality that can be assigned to users.
Full functionality is available to every licensed user.
Case Access Control:
By default users have access to only the cases they create but can be granted access to select or all cases in their account.
Cases are stored as Excel workbooks so access is controlled manually by licensed user.
System designed to be easily modified by NWSI to accommodate user requirements or industry changes.
Excel workbooks can be customized by users to include additional calculations or output.
Fee per case deducted from account balance: $85 for an annual case, $55 for a 3 month case (expired cases are not monitored or accessible but can be reactivated) volume discounts based on prepaid amount.
Call 541-383-3899 for pricing information.
StockOpter.com for Advisors is a hosted web application, using ASP.Net and SQL Database. An internet connection is required.
StockOpter.com for Advisors comes with extensive product support. From page help, to input field info, to our support forum and concept & how-to- videos. Still need assistance? Contact our Support Team and we would be happy to help.
Monday- Friday: 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. (PT)
Net Worth Strategies, Inc. pledges that all information collected on our Web sites will be used for internal purposes only. No information will be shared, given, or in any way distributed to any third parties, other than the minimum data needed to complete a credit card purchase.
To read our "Hosted Services Agreement", click HERE.
To view other topics regarding our Data & Security Policies, please refer to our User Forum.
"The ideal tool for advising corporate executives."